So today I was nominated for this award, which is awesome because I’ve never been nominated for anything before. I didn’t even know there was an award for these types of things. This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers!
I was nominated by itisreal.net a blogger mom that is a keeping it real and down to earth kind of person! She talks about her life in China and raising little ones in a different country!
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers. The word ‘liebster’ is a German word that means ‘dearest’. The award is a way of ‘sharing the love’ and recognizing other blogs.
As quoted by itisreal! She explains it perfectly. The link in the quote lead to the official page of this award and explains if anyone is more curious. As far as I grasp there isn’t a minimum or maximum number of nominees you should make, same with the questions. Also you should let the person you are nominating know they have been nominated! To nominate others and to answer the questions I have listed create a blog post on your blog and pretty much done what I have done here.
THE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD 2018:
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Create questions for your nominees to answer
My Answers: (from the questions given to me by itisreal.net)
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why? If I could have dinner with anyone in the world I would choose my family, not just my little unit but my mother, father, grandparents and great-grandmother! Why, well because they are important, besides my grandfather has the best stories anyone can tell.
- What is your purpose in life? My purpose in life is being a follower to God and being the best mother I can be! I wouldn’t want to be anything else because I love being what I am now!
- Who do you regard as having changed the world the most? Money! Money has because so much and it’s awful. Money has changed the world by making the world greedy and untrustworthy. everything now is revolved around it just like Materialism, everyone has to have the best, has to have this, and has to that.
- Who has helped to make you the person that you are today? How have they done this? My Mother and Grandfather, my mother has made me the strongest person because she didn’t keep me from doing things. She let me fail so I could learn right and wrong, she let me fall but was there to pick up the pieces and show me it was ok and to help me. My grandfather because he taught me to be tough when the going gets hard! My favorite bible verse is walk by faith not by sight and that is what my grandfather showed! He taught me to have fun in life but to know limits, never take advantage of and to always be respectful even if you despise the person!
- If you could leave the next generation with one piece of advice, what would it be? STOP EATING TIDE PODS! Ha no it would be to stop worrying about what others think about you, stop worrying about how many likes you get on a photos. God is the only one who matters and he love everything one!
- What’s your biggest achievement? Keeping my Jedi’ s in training alive and keeping my life together the best I can for them. However my all time biggest achievement would be just being a good mother, wife, and Christian.
- What’s your favorite meal? My favorite meal hands down is Fedachini Alfredo with parmesan and steak!
- If you knew you only had one week left to live, what would you spend that week doing? Why? I would probably spend the first day or so doing fun things like a bucket-list type of or deal, realistically I would spend every second with my family as much as I could! I would cuddle my babies till my last breath and be with my hubby!
- If you could take one item to a desert island with you, what would you take? Why? A good book, my favorite book! Blood and Chocolate why because it would be my only entertainment for God knows how long!
- In your opinion, what’s most important in life? Love, the one quality that intertwines with everything! Not lust so don’t get that confused but love because it is something we all need! We long to be loved and long to show it!
1. Jessie – www.teenstoddlersandtantrums.com
2. Jenn- http://swaddlesandsnuggles.com/about/
4. Lauren- https://motherhoodandwine.com
1. What is one thing that annoys you the most!
2. If you had 24 hours to talk to anyone dead or alive who would you pick and why?
3. If you were able to live along enough to see technology evolve what would you be excited to see? What wouldn’t you be excited to see? Why?
4. If you were stuck watching one Disney movie for the rest of you life what movie would it be and why?
5. If you could be any mythological creature what would you be and why?
6. In there are many motto’ S or sayings, what is one of those sayings that you relate to personally? Why?
7. What is your worst fear as a person, what is your worst fear as a parent?
8. In today’s world what is one thing you wish they didn’t invent?
9. Why do you think it’s important to have what you have in your life? (Example why is it important that you have your husband and kids)
10. What was your favorite part about your past? Why or why not?
11. Do you wish you could do it all over and still have the people in your life as they are?
Well that concludes it! Happy nominating guys!